Changes for slapt-get 0.10.2c include:
- ignore the location for installed packages as they do not have any real meaning and end up confusing the user.
- fixed missing configuration option copying from the initial config to the final configuration. --remove-obsolete and --retry were not being honored.
Changes for gslapt 0.5.2b include:
- updated greek translation from George Vlahavas
- fixed display bug when viewing installed packages
- Added default strings for the dependency, changelog, and files tabs in the event there is no data (thanks George)
- added "Installed Size" column header to translation files (thanks George)
- save and restore window position and size between invocations
- free several package lists that were never freed
- updated handling of conflicts from command line package names