[Slapt-get-devel] A few ideas on source package handling.

Luke Yelavich luke at audioslack.com
Mon Nov 10 07:20:04 EST 2003

Hi Jason.
I notice that in the TODO file for slapt-get that you want to implement
source package handling. I am wondering whether you have thought about this
at all? If so, what are your current thoughts of possible implementation?

I have a few ideas that you may be interested in for this, as I would find
it quite handy for the AudioSlack project eventually.

Regards
Luke
--
Luke Yelavich
AudioSlack Founder and head package maintainer
luke at audioslack.com