[Slapt-get-devel] gnome-pilot-2.0.10rb.tgz Error !!!

martinrusso at Argentina.com martinrusso at Argentina.com
Mon Jun 14 08:24:35 EDT 2004

Hello, my name is Martin. I Have slackware 9.1 and slap-get for this version.
When I execute the command slapt-get --upgrade alfer running slpt-get --update
, the problem is that gnome-pilot-2.0.10rb.tgz is not found in the servers
list. ( the gnome-pilot-2.0.10.tgz is found )

 How I can solution this problem ¿?

                     Sorry for my English , I from Argentina :)

                                         Martin Russo

---
E-mail y acceso a Internet UltraVeloz totalmente GRATIS en 25 ciudades,
Nro. de acceso 5500-5500   Usuario: Argentina Password: Argentina
http://www.Argentina.com