[Slapt-get-devel] BUG(?): Error with libidn package.

Dag Rune Sneeggen contactus at dudcore.net
Sun Nov 28 17:28:10 EST 2004

When running --dist-upgrade, it tells me that it needs to upgrade libidn.
The dist-upgrade goes it thing. But when I run slapt-get afterwards, it
spits out the following error before dying:
'slapt-get: error while loading shared libraries: libidn.so.11: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory'
This is easily fixed by fetching the latest tgz package from
linuxpackages.net and installing it with installpgk.

I also get another error after having run --dist-upgrade;
  gthumb: Depends: libpng >= 1.2.7-i486-1pcx

Apart from that, great work with slapt-get, a very nice application! :)

--
Dag Rune Sneeggen
Romolslia 23B

dudcore Inc. (www.dudcore.net | contactus at dudcore.net)
Lovely hosting for elite and not so elite people!
/ I tell ya, dudcore Inc. is good to us \
\ cows!                                 /
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||