[Slapt-get-devel] I fell missing an option and cache bug.

Michel Hermier michel.hermier at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 2 15:59:31 EDT 2004

On Saturday 02 October 2004 08:35, Jason Woodward wrote:
> Ah, ok... are you willing and able to try slapt-get from cvs?  I just committed a patch to do
> just this.  See the changelog:  http://software.jaos.org/BUILD/slapt-get/Changelog

I just get it, but I don't tested it. I looked to the source, and I really think it must be an option/action.
Else if you download/get archives that is a complete mess for your box you can't roll back easily.
You have to get back the broken archive, find it, reinstall it ...
Plus I think it should be interactive on each delete, just in case it attempts to delete something wrong, or something the user still wants (for roll back).
Also don't forget the use of the -y option, to go non interactive.

Cheers,
 Michel