[Slapt-get-devel] I fell missing an option and cache bug.

Jason Woodward woodwardj at jaos.org
Sun Oct 3 17:20:35 EDT 2004

Hi Michel,

> your patch was kinda not working, and was attempting to purge incorrectly (removing all but
lastest, not all
> the "reachable" pkgs).

Well the idea behind the initial implementation was just to keep the cache populated with the
newest versions, not to remove packages that where no longer reachable.  But you have a point
in that packages no longer present in any of the package sources don't need to be there either
(this follows exactly what apt-get autoclean accomplishes).

> Also included a diff for the main.c that check better the arguments and moved a big "if" into
"switch case".

Merged.  I made a few changes so that it follows no-prompt, and updated the paa stuff for an
init_ and free_ function.

take care,
jason