[Slapt-get-devel] regex broken in 0.9.9f?

SiegeX siegex at atozcomp.com
Sun Jan 16 08:27:12 EST 2005

The following is my EXCLUDE list in slapt-getrc

EXCLUDE=kernel-*,lilo,.*-[0-9]dl$,devs,iptables,sendmail*,openssh

And here is what happens when I run slapt-get --dist-upgrade on the new
changes that just came out on the 15th.

[root at maximus]# slapt-get --dist-upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
The following packages have been EXCLUDED:
  lilo devs sendmail iptables
  kernel-ide kernel-modules
  cups udev libtiff gtk+2 gnupg stunnel kernel-headers sendmail-cf glib2

As you can see, there are three packages that will be installed that
*should* be excluded.  Those being: kernel-ide, kernel-modules and
sendmail-cf.  Am I the only one seeing this behavior?  Thanks