[Slapt-get-devel] Package Required Adder

Stefano Stabellini stefano at stabellini.net
Mon Sep 19 12:07:53 EDT 2005

Jason Woodward wrote:

> Good work.  If you'd like to add an entry to the slapt-get FAQ concerning this I'd be happy to
> accept it.

Thank you very much again. I like very much the idea of a new entry in
the FAQ, but first I want to be certain that the repository is working
correctly, so let pass another day or two of testing and then I'll be
glad to send you the entry.

Best regards,

Stefano Stabellini

--
stefano[AT]stabellini.net - http://www.stabellini.net

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery