[Slapt-get-devel] [Slapt-get-user] slapt-get 0.9.11a

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Mon Jan 9 13:25:54 EST 2006

On Monday 09 January 2006 15:56, Jason Woodward wrote:
> This release is for Victor to update translations, and fix a few issues.
> The following changes were made:
>
>     * updated Bulgarian translation from Victor
>     * fixed escape character bug (Dan Barber)
>     * now preserves access and modification time of downloaded package
>     * added Indonesian translation by Kemas Antonius
>     * updated Portuguese_Portugal translation from Miguel
>     * updated Polish translation from Piotr
>
> Files and documentation available at http://software.jaos.org/#slapt-get
>

> take care,
> jason
>
> --
> Jason Woodward
> woodwardj at jaos.org

Hi Jason. I presume this isn't for slackware 10.0

I'm really replying because of problems with the Audioslack site. I got my
first link to Slapt-get from there, but having got a 404 for Audioslack
packages went to the site only to see it's under construction with no refs to
Audioslack. Have you any ideas what's going on, and if Audioslack is still a
going concern? Thanks for the nice update manager & GUI. Nigel.