[Slapt-get-devel] version info before downloading

John B johnb316 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 18:01:43 EDT 2006

Jason,

To add to Dan's request, if you do decide to implement this feature,
it would nice to optionally show build info, to use Dan's example:

cinelerra-1.1.4-i686-jbt --> cinelerra-2.0.0-i686-jbt

Showing the build info will be helpful for slackware users, as well as
users of its derivatives, so that they can get a better idea of the
build source and arch.

Thanks,
John