[Slapt-get-devel] Simplified Chinese (zh_CN.UTF-8 encoding) po file for slapt-get 0.9.11b

Jason Woodward woodwardj at jaos.org
Tue May 2 09:25:16 EDT 2006

Hi Yang,

> I recently translated slapt-get's po file to Simplified Chinese with
> zh_CN.UTF-8 encoding.
> I translated the most strings in it.  But there are few strings
> remain. I guess I know the meaning of them, but I am not so sure.
> I wish this file can be added to slapt-get's source tree :-)

Thanks!  I committed this to cvs with some minor edits.  You can see the zh_CN file now
included here:
http://software.jaos.org/BUILD/slapt-get/po/zh_CN.po  Let me know if you have any updates.

Also, are you interested in doing a Gslapt translation? If so, here is the template
http://software.jaos.org/BUILD/gslapt/po/gslapt.pot

take care,
jason

--