[Slapt-get-devel] gslapt/cvs - pango warning (Jason Woodward)

sin digitalhunger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 11:42:56 EST 2006

> But i get a pango error when i start gslapt :
>
> (gslapt:18373): Pango-WARNING **: Invalid UTF-8 string passed to
> pango_layout_set_text()
>
> gslapt is running nevertheless - is it a bug, cosmetic error, or fault at my
> side ?

That's not a bug in Gslapt
By default, pango expects to receive strings in UTF-8, so you might
get such warnings when using non-unicode locale. For example, I have
KOI8-r locale and I receive such warnings when starting gslapt,
firefox, gqview... Well, you may safely ignore such warnings -
everything will work quite well/