[Slapt-get-devel] Slapt-get additional priority levels

Ken Milmore ken at kenm.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 29 10:53:03 EST 2008

Jason,

The attached patches add an extra 4 priority levels to slapt-get and
gslapt, namely "Custom +1" to "Custom +4".  Hopefully you will consider
this to be an acceptable compromise between my original patch and your
approach of using named priority levels.  IMHO the ability to overlay
several mirrors with different priorities is just too powerful to leave
out, but I think that 5 custom priority levels should be enough for anyone!

Note I have corrected a bug in gslapt where the "default:" clause of a
switch statement was misspelled "defualt:".  I guess the compiler thinks
that "defualt:" is a goto label so does not complain!

I have also tweaked the README file to remove the bit about source
priorities being integers; that doesn't make much sense when using named
priorities.

Best wishes,

Ken :-)