[Slapt-get-devel] Gslapt [es] translation

seacat seacat.linux at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 18:12:34 EST 2010

Jason,

You must rename my file es_ES.po as es.po, because my translation file
replaces the existing es.po.

I imported gslapt.pot in poedit and used the existing es.po for comparison;
to avoid to overwrite it, I called my file as es_ES.po.

Finally, I forgot to rename my file to the correct name (es.po). I'm sorry.

Regards,
Fernando