[Slapt-get-devel] [Salix-main] Transifex translation

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Mon Aug 20 13:27:26 EDT 2012

On Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:00:28 -0400
"Jason Woodward" <woodwardj at jaos.org> wrote:

> I'm afraid the transifex stuff is in an odd state and I'm not quite
> sure what to do to resolve it. I'm reaching out to George Vlahavas
> to help me get it straight since I've never actually done anything to
> integrate Transifex into my workflow.

As of the 18th of August 2012, George is inactive for the next couple
of weeks.

[Salix-main] Vacation time
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=CAGkUv_0hwZrMoje3W0R_%3D9wGAO%3DLjZ9XwXiANbCOZLW%2BLM2jrA%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=salix-main

I am sending this message to the salix-main mailing list in the hope
that one of the core team members will try to assist you in this
current gap of time.

Salix OS at Transifex
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/salix/

Core developers