[Slapt-get-devel] Improving the .po files of GSlapt

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Wed Aug 29 01:49:06 EDT 2012

What is the reason for erasing source code references?

I think references will solve this issue
http://software.jaos.org/pipermail/slapt-get-devel/2012-June/001035.html

Also adding _ for keyboard usage would help as well
http://software.jaos.org/pipermail/slapt-get-devel/2012-June/001038.html

--
Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms