[Slapt-get-devel] [Gslapt] Hebrew translation and two off topic questions

Jason Woodward woodwardj at jaos.org
Mon Jun 4 22:00:14 EDT 2012

Hi,

> I have attached to this message a Hebrew translation of GSlapt.
> Completed: 94%, Strings left: 12.

Thanks!

> Translation Questions:
>
> What is Up to Date? (system or packages?)

The system's currently installed packages are up to date.

> What does No means? (no or number?)

I'm not sure that is even used anymore.  You can ignore "No".

> What does Package Action means?

Things to do with packages, like install, upgrade, remove, etc.

> What is Visible?

Unhidden in this case.	Some packages are hidden in the current view.

> What does commit means? (Failed to commit preferences)

Failed to write or commit changes to disk.  In the case of the preferences
we write the configuration back out to the configuration file.

* "Clear search expression"

Remove the currently visible search term from the search input box.

* "working"

This can probably be skipped.  It is the window title for doing the package
work.

* "<span weight=\"bold\" size=\"large\">You don't have enough free
space</span>"

Free disk space on the system for downloading and installing the selected
packages.

take care,
jason
--