[Slapt-get-devel] russian translation updates

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Mon Jun 17 00:13:39 EDT 2013

I have translated some strings of slapt-get but eventually I withdrew
and erased all strings in Tansifex because most terminal emulators do
not support alignment of RTL languages such as Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew,
Urdu etc. The only file for "he" that should be presented is the one
of gslapt.

Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms