[Slapt-get-devel] GSlapt under he_IL.utf8

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Sun Sep 6 11:28:41 UTC 2015

Hello,

> Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2015 at 3:21 AM
> From: "Jason Woodward" <woodwardj at jaos.org>
> To: "Genghis Khan" <genghiskhan at gmx.ca>
> Subject: Re: [Slapt-get-devel] GSlapt under he_IL.utf8
>

> > "Genghis Khan" <genghiskhan at gmx.ca> wrote:
> > Attached.
>
> Thanks.  It
> looks like the gtk menu item label is truncated:
>
> strcmp(gtk_label_get_text(caller_button_label),(gchar
> *)_("Re-Install")) == 0 fails:
>
> label and translated Re-Install string:
> התקן שוב
> התקן
> שו_ב
>

> Do you know why that would be based on the contents of the po
> file?
> msgid "Re-Install"
> msgstr "התקן שו_ב"

Pardon me, English is not my native language.  What do you mean by
based?.

I have added an accelerators to context menu items, so users who like
to use keyboard, would be able to use the context menu with keyboard.

I should have appeal to you directly in this matter instead of adding
accelerators by my own.