[Slapt-get-user] german translation

Niklas Volbers Mithrandir42 at web.de
Wed Dec 8 05:29:42 EST 2004

Hello Jason,

I found some time to look at my own (german) translation for slapt-get and noticed that the Umlaute (the german letters with the two dots on top of it: ä,ö,ü) and the special character ß don't appear correctly in the translation.  I can only see a question mark for each one of these letters.  Looking at the de.po file in the source tarball, everything looks o.k. to me.  Where did the error occur?

Best regards,

Niklas.