[Slapt-get-user] Dependancy Checking wrapper script not working.

sean donner slapt-get-user@software.jaos.org
Sun, 01 Feb 2004 14:28:10 -0800

Just for kicks I wanted to try the dependancy checking script located in the offical slapt-get FAQ.  I tossed it all into a file called "depend.sh" and made it chmod +x.  When I run it I get an error about not being able to find "MANIFEST", I honestly have no idea what to do to fix this. Hope you guys can help.  Here is some output of running it below.  Thanks

[root@maximus][~]# ./depend.sh --update
retrieving data from ftp://ftp.slackware.at/slackware-9.1/
extracting package data
grep: MANIFEST: No such file or directory
slapt-get - Jason Woodward <woodwardj at jaos dot org>
.
.
.