Re[2]: [Slapt-get-user] slapt-get 0.9.9

Sean Donner slapt-get-user@software.jaos.org
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:01:49 -0700

>> Would it be possible to make slapt-get look in /extra and /testing when
>> using --search and --install?
>
> Sure, as examplified in the example.slapt-getrc file under
> /usr/doc/slapt-get*/:
>
> # slackware testing, extra, and pasture
> #SOURCE=ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-10.0/extra/
> #SOURCE=ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-10.0/testing/
> #SOURCE=http://www.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-10.0/pasture/

Sorry, I should have been more clear. What I meant was have /extra and
/testing show up when I do a --search or --install but not when I do
an --upgrade or --dist-upgrade.  Basically I want to have access to the
extra and testing slackpacks ONLY if I explicitly try to look for/install
them.   I guess to answer my own question, a new feature/keyword would have
to be added that tells slapt-get to not use this source for any upgrading.