[Slapt-get-user] RFE: --search with patch to tgz

Oleg yasenp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 17:27:18 EDT 2006

Hi Jason!

> --show has the source, location, and package name (which make up the URL).
But --show shows this info for one arbitrary chosen location. While I'd like
to get URL info about all found builds of one package. There are many
Slackware repos and often there are many builds of the same package.

> The package info in Gslapt has the same information.
Gslapt shows location correctly, but not the source. For all lines it shows
the same source URL. I have gslapt 0.3.12

Best,
Oleg