[Slapt-get-user] [Gsb-users] Not Working As Expected

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Aug 22 20:32:30 EDT 2006

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Jason Woodward wrote:

> gnucacash 2.0.1 is in frg-current, available from this source:
> SOURCE=http://mirror.datapipe.net/norlug/frg/frg-current/

Jason,

   Well, everything (including the kitchen sink) downloaded and installed.
But, there's still a missing dependency:

[rshepard at salmo ~]$ gnucash
gnucash-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libgoffice-1.so.2: cannot

   Shouldn't that library have been downloaded and installed with the FRG
upgrade?

   I'm off on an overnight business trip to Denver. I'll be back at the
office Thursday afternoon. I'll try fixing it then.

Many thanks,

Rich