[Slapt-get-user] no md5 info in package_data for names with '+' caracter.

Miguel Reynosso miguel at ikimlinux.org
Mon Aug 4 02:53:18 EDT 2008

Hello.
I am here again with another problem. The theme is that install and
update correctly Slapt-get but want to install certain packages get the
following error:

Failed to download: Missing MD5 checksum, override with --no-md5

This error is presented only with packages containing the character '+'
in his name, then to review the file /var/slap-get/package_data, I
actually see that the field is empty MD5 in 4 packages of this type for
example:

PACKAGE NAME:  gcc-g++-4.3.1-i486-1.ikg
PACKAGE MIRROR:  file:///build/
PACKAGE LOCATION:  ./Desarrollo/aplicaciones/gcc-g++
PACKAGE SIZE (compressed):  3632 K
PACKAGE SIZE (uncompressed):  22750 K
PACKAGE REQUIRED:   libgmp >= 4.2.2-i486-1,libmpfr >= 2.3.1-i486-1,gcc =
4.3.1-i486-1
PACKAGE CONFLICTS:
PACKAGE SUGGESTS:
PACKAGE MD5 SUM:
PACKAGE DESCRIPTION:
gcc-g++: gcc-g++ (C++ for GCC)
gcc-g++:
gcc-g++: C++ support for the GNU Compiler Collection.
gcc-g++: This package contains those parts of the compiler collection
needed to
gcc-g++: compile C++ code.  The base gcc package is also required.
gcc-g++:
gcc-g++:                        ***************************
gcc-g++: gcc-g++
gcc-g++:
gcc-g++: Soprote C++ para el compilador gcc necesario para compilar
codigo C++
gcc-g++:
gcc-g++:
gcc-g++:

Of course if the file CHECKSUM.md5 this list that package

6b08e8108f236e27a9b7b046ca3a249e
./Desarrollo/aplicaciones/gcc-g++/gcc-g++-4.3.1-i486-1.ikg

So I suspect that the problem could be in regular expressions in the
file src / package.h. I include this file as an attachment, because I've
changed so that it can handle the extension of my packages (. Ikg)

In advance thank you very much and a huge greeting.