[Slapt-get-user] Upgrade remote system

David Fletcher David at megapico.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 17:58:16 EDT 2008

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply. It's good to hear that it's not a hard rule.
I'll probably try things on a test system first, connected over the
network but in the same building. If I can get that to work, I'll move
on to the ones in the colocation facility.

Using a test system I can find out about whether upgrade to a 2.6 kernel
will work without disconnecting me. I think the firewall set-up will
probably be crucial to avoiding disconnection.

Thanks,

David.

David at megapico.co.uk