[Slapt-get-user] slapt-get-0.10.2d on slack 12.1 - relocation error

icovnik icovnik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 08:25:05 EST 2010

slack64 13.0: works
slack64 13.0 (another host): works
slack 12.2: not working
slack 12.2 (another host): not working
slack 12.1 (another host): not working
slack 12.0: not working
slack 12.0 (another host): not working

To summarise it, all slacks of version 12.x (12 hosts) are not
working, the compiled package works. All 2 slacks 13.0 (only 64 bit
versions, don't have 32 bit versions installed currently) work. On all
servers all packages are updated to newest versions (slapt-get
--update; slapt-get --upgrade), no 3rd party packages.

Well now I upgraded all of servers by hand first to package downloaded
from software.jaos.org, then to my compiled version, so everything
works. I'm just wondering what is the problem with those packages...

ico