|author||Jason Woodward||2005-09-13 19:17:55 +0000|
|committer||Jason Woodward||2005-09-13 19:17:55 +0000|
updated faq concerning --recursive
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 4 deletions
@@ -12,18 +12,20 @@ Frequenty Asked Questions:
1. What is cpan2tgz?
- cpan2tgz is a program to create slackware packages from CPAN distributions.
+ cpan2tgz is a program to create Slackware packages from CPAN distributions.
2. Where are the created packages placed?
- Created packages are placed in /usr/src/.
+ Created packages are placed in /usr/src/ by default, or in the location
+ specified by --pkgdir.
3. How do I build prerequisite modules automatically?
- Use the --recursive command line option. This will install the generated
- packages in order to satisfy dependencies as packages are built.
+ Use the --recursive along with the --install command line options. This will
+ install the generated packages in order to satisfy dependencies as packages
+ are built.
4. Why do I get "cc: not found" when I build modules?