|author||Jason Woodward||2003-10-20 18:29:22 +0000|
|committer||Jason Woodward||2003-10-20 18:29:22 +0000|
removed debugging print for dist-upgrade, do no unlink bad files (files that failed md5 checksum), and added source url to download notice
Diffstat (limited to 'README')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 4 deletions
@@ -81,10 +81,7 @@ Table of Contents:
* SOURCE must be a path to a valid slackware release directory,
or a source such as linuxpackages.net (see example within rc).
All that is required is the PACKAGES.TXT (see FAQ entry #17)
- and CHECKSUMS.md5. Multiple sources can be defined. Please do
- not add redundant mirror locations to the same release. Mirror
- fallback is not implemented. Also, any time the source url(s)
- are changed, slapt-get --update must be run to update local cache.
+ and CHECKSUMS.md5. Multiple sources can be defined.
NOTE: It is not recommended to mix 3rd party package sources
with the official on production servers. Sometimes
@@ -112,6 +109,10 @@ Table of Contents:
specifying the webservers error message. MD5 checking has been
incorporated in order to alleviate this problem.
+ Please do not add redundant mirror locations to the same release. Mirror
+ fallback is not implemented. Also, any time the source url(s) are
+ changed, slapt-get --update must be run to update local cache.
If you are getting segfaults, add -g to CFLAGS in the Makefile, change the
DEBUG define in src/main.h to 1, and rebuild ( make clean && make ). Run
in gdb and let me know via email where the fault happens.