|author||Jason Woodward||2005-01-10 22:19:22 +0000|
|committer||Jason Woodward||2005-01-10 22:19:22 +0000|
updated note about third party packages during dist-upgrade
Diffstat (limited to 'README')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
@@ -126,14 +126,14 @@ Table of Contents:
concerning dist-upgrade prior to running the command).
* --search to locate packages of interest by the package name, disk set,
or version. This supports POSIX and extended regular expressions.
- * --install to install a package. If the package is installed it will
- be upgraded
+ * --install to install a package. If the package is already installed it
+ will be upgraded.
* --list to see all the packages available from the package sources you
specified within the slapt-getrc configuration file.
* --installed to list all the packages you already have installed.
* --remove to remove packages.
- * --show to show information about packages
- * --clean to remove all downloaded packages from the local cache
+ * --show to show information about packages.
+ * --clean to remove all downloaded packages from the local cache.
* --autoclean to remove packages from local cache that are no longer
available on the package sources specified in the slapt-getrc file.