Diffstat (limited to 'README')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 10 deletions
@@ -33,12 +33,10 @@ Table of Contents:
* uses native Slackware tools (installpkg, upgradepkg, and removepkg)
* supports packages as tgz, tlz, tbz, and txz files
- * supports multiple package sources (including linuxpackages.net) with
- the ability to assign priorities to each source.
+ * supports multiple package sources with the ability to assign priorities to each source.
* cache data concerning packages and updates from package sources
* supports sources from ftp, ftps, http, https, file:/// and more (libcurl)
- * resumes broken downloads and will verify package integrity with MD5
+ * resumes broken downloads and will verify package integrity with MD5 checksum
* show packages that are available (from cached data) and installed
* search package listing using POSIX and extended regular expressions
by package name, location, and description
@@ -60,7 +58,7 @@ Table of Contents:
* Package data download robustness, only writing changes if all sources
download successfully as well as only downloading those sources that
have changed since the last download
- * i18n support via GNU gettext with 26 language translations
+ * i18n support via GNU gettext with over 30 language translations
* extremely fast and easy to script with
@@ -100,7 +98,7 @@ Table of Contents:
* SOURCE must be a path to a valid Slackware release directory,
- or a source such as linuxpackages.net (see example within rc).
+ or a third party source (see example within rc).
All that is required is the PACKAGES.TXT (see FAQ entry #17)
and CHECKSUMS.md5. Multiple sources can be defined.
@@ -165,9 +163,7 @@ Table of Contents:
Probably some bugs. Email bug reports to me:
Jason Woodward <woodwardj at jaos dot org>
- or directly to the mailing lists:
- slapt-get-user at software dot jaos dot org
- slapt-get-devel at software dot jaos dot org
+ or file a github issue: https://github.com/jaos/slapt-get/issues
Make sure --update is ran once initially and the data file (package_data)
@@ -184,7 +180,7 @@ Table of Contents:
DEBUG define in src/main.h to 1, and rebuild ( make clean && make ). Run
in gdb and let me know via email where the fault happens.
- Run the test suite and report any failing tests to the mailing list.
+ Run the test suite and report any failing tests to github issues.
See the FAQ for more info.
@@ -264,3 +260,4 @@ Table of Contents:
Vitaly Chernookiy <vitaly.v.ch at gmail dot com> contributed the initial
cross compiling support
+ Other translators credited within the translation source files.