[Slapt-get-devel] maybe a bug?

Stefano Stabellini stefano at stabellini.net
Wed Dec 21 04:19:43 EST 2005

Thank you for the quick replay, I think I had a problem with my mail
forwarder. Anyway now should be fine.
For the --search option: I see your point and I think that having such a
powerful search function is a big feature of slapt-get, but it has a
reverse side: it could be difficult and confusing for a newbie or a
non-techie.
So we have decided to write a little howto for slapt-get and put in on
the ocsid dvd. When it'll be finished I'll let you know.

Regards,

Stefano Stabellini

--
stefano[AT]stabellini.net - http://www.stabellini.net

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery