[Slapt-get-devel] slapt-get CVS Makefile update

Derek Benson zhizaki at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 19:29:27 EDT 2005

Hey there,

This is my first time submitting an sort of update to anyone in the linux
world, let alone for my favorite distro. I added a line in the Makefile to
move the tarball to a specific location for ease of management as a admin.
Basically it breaks down like this:

INST_DIR=/home/admins/     # Directory for admin file/script storage
.
.
.
dopkg:
.
.
           -( cd pkg; mv $(PACKAGE)-$(VERSION)-$(ARCH)-$(RELEASE).tgz
$INST_DIR/packages )

Simple, I know. However I am new to shell scripting and Makefile editting,
so bare with me. I plan on hammering out a wait to put in a option to
install the tarball as well as copying it to the INST_DIR, but after I find
out why it displays my commands and not the previous ones. I will send
updates as I improve my abilities and uses for this nifty program.

Thank you for your time, I apperciate all your efforts and assistance with
Slackware as well. It has made my life easier!

Derek "ZhiZaki" Benson