[Slapt-get-devel] apt spy variant

Matthew Fillpot mfilpot at gmail.com
Thu May 11 01:20:42 EDT 2006

Sorry for the delayed response, I was having some problems upgrading to KDE
3.5.2.

I also apologize for not including the attachment on my last email, attached
is the recommended server list for format for linuxpackages servers.  As
previously stated it is arranged to the following format, which is space
delimited:
Continent (2 digit code), server to ping  and/or traceroute, actual source
definition.

Please let me know if you have any other questions as to the concept I am
working toward.

Thank You,
Matt Fillpot