[Slapt-get-devel] Feature-request for Gslapt

Jason Woodward woodwardj at jaos.org
Sun Oct 29 23:26:23 EST 2006

Hi Manfred,

> i may be wrong, but at the momemnt i can't work on slapt-getrc out of Gslapt.
> if i want to change a mirror, i have to delete and recreate it - is there any
> chance to be able to modify mirror-entries in Gslapt in future ?

Not at the moment.  This is something I've been wanting to work on.  I just committed to cvs
the ability to edit package sources, and reorder them (and the exclude list) by dragging and
dropping.

The next release will include this ability.  If you would like to go ahead and test this, you
can checkout slapt-get and gslapt from cvs.

Take care,
jason

--
Jason Woodward