[Slapt-get-devel] slapt-src translation

Igor Murzov igor at gplsoft.org
Mon Oct 11 20:11:06 EDT 2010

Hi, Jason

I've already made translation into russian. But I can't figure out how to
enable it in slapt-src. I added 'ru' to po/LINGUAS, made package with `make
pkg`, installed it and... I can't see my translation =( Don't know what to do.
I believe that. for example, `LANG=es_AR slapt-src` should print usage info in
espanian, but I don't see it either. Maybe something is not enabled in slapt-
src itself?

Another issue is that after `make pkg` i get etc/slapt-get/slapt-srcrc and
etc/slapt-get/slapt-srcrc.new in the package. etc/slapt-get/slapt-srcrc
shouldn't be here.

-- Igor