[Slapt-get-devel] right arch package selection

Jason Woodward woodwardj at jaos.org
Sun Jan 8 11:05:26 EST 2012

> It isn't a problem with the excludes.  They've never been passed this far

> down.  The main problem is proper handling of multi-arch.  Or at least if

> all things being equal but the arch flag, make the arch that matches the
> host the higher priority all the way down in the version comparision.
>
> I've not yet come up with something that I can live with yet.

I've had this sitting in a local branch for a bit, and it seems to be ok
as far as hacks go.  I think it is better to just push this out now and
replace it later when a more elegant solution becomes evident.	Maybe
proper multilib support down the road will clean this up.

http://software.jaos.org/git/slapt-get/commit/?id=7517a5ba3280de332145985bd
6d1f34f656179c2

take care,
jason