[Slapt-get-devel] Strings that should be separated in order to use '_' for keyboard usage

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Fri Jun 1 13:46:17 EDT 2012

It is also a general UI issue.  If I want to use hot-keys (e.g. _Help >
_About) so that I would be able to click Alt+H and then A to view the
About gslapt dialog, it would not be fit in some cases, because I can
put an underline for Installed (F3), but in the Icon Legend window it
will be displayed as I_nstalled and the same issue applies for the
strings: Execute (Ctrl+Return), Mark All Upgrades (Ctrl+A), Preferences
(Ctrl+P), Update (Ctrl+Y).