[Slapt-get-devel] transifex for translations

Igor Murzov intergalactic.anonymous at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:03:00 EDT 2012

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 08:15:08 -0400
"Jason Woodward" <woodwardj at jaos.org> wrote:

> George Vlahavas has been kind enough to clean up the transifex setup and
> properly explain a usable workflow to me.

Not to me :[

> I'm going to recommend our
> regular translators try and use the transifex service going forward.

I took a look at transifex and I can't find anything useful here,
except of the translating on the web. But I believe that there are
no slackware users, that don't know how to edit files and create
patches locally.

I would like to not register on transifex, and i'm asking you to
abandon any updates to russian translation. I would like to get
patches on the mailing list to review them.

-- Igor