[Slapt-get-user] Sources fail to download

Leon Brokken slapt-get-user@software.jaos.org
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:59:25 +0300

--Boundary_(ID_vJtzya6BubtAKYBa/xLNxQ)

Hey all,

I consistently get the following message when updating slapt-get (as
root slapt-get --update)

    quote:
    Sources failed to download, correct sources and rerun --update

I have uncommented the official slackware-current source, and
additionally uncommented several other mirror sources in Europe (where I
substituted the -10.0 to -current). Whichever mirror site I choose, I
keep getting the above message. I have googled all around but it seems
I'm the only one with this error. So I must be missing something pretty
obvious.... but what??!

Simply reinstalling the slapt-get package didn't help. Neither did
commenting the official slackware ftp site because it might be busy.

Anyone, please...

Cheers, Leon.

--Boundary_(ID_vJtzya6BubtAKYBa/xLNxQ)

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I consistently get the following message when updating slapt-get (as
root slapt-get --update)<br>
  <hr>Sources failed to download, correct sources and rerun --update
  <hr></blockquote>
I have uncommented the official slackware-current source, and
additionally uncommented several other mirror sources in Europe (where
I substituted the -10.0 to -current). Whichever mirror site I choose, I
keep getting the above message. I have googled all around but it seems
I'm the only one with this error. So I must be missing something pretty
obvious.... but what??!<br>
Simply reinstalling the slapt-get package didn't help. Neither did
commenting the official slackware ftp site because it might be busy.<br>
Anyone, please...<br>
Cheers, Leon.</font>

--Boundary_(ID_vJtzya6BubtAKYBa/xLNxQ)--