[Slapt-get-user] german translation

Niklas Volbers mithrandir42 at web.de
Thu Dec 9 15:06:13 EST 2004

Hello Jason!

I created the .mo files from source as you suggested.  When I look
through them (via 'less'), I can see the umlaute that I was talking
about.  But then again, 'slapt-get --help' will yield these question
marks.  This might just be an issue with my setup: For comparison, I
tried out the swedish translation (which contains special characters as
well), using 'LANG=sv_SE slapt-get --help' and special characters were
replaced as well by a question mark.

Is this just with my setup?  Can anybody else confirm this?

Regards,

Niklas.