[Slapt-get-user] md5 checksum for kernel-ide is not correct!

Mamading Ceesay slapt-get-user@software.jaos.org
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 21:25:53 +0000

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:32:36 -0500
Jason Woodward <woodwardj@jaos.org> wrote:

> At any rate, you want to make sure your directory structure mirrors the locations specified, or
> if you are generating the CHECKSUM and PACKAGES files, update the script you are using to do so.

As I have mentioned offlist, the real problem is upstream with the metadata files on ftp.slackware.com.

I now understand the problem well enough to be confident about running with --no-md5 in this instance and have done so successfully.

Thank you for the time, energy and patience you have put into working through this problem with me.

--
Mamading Ceesay - SCO delenda est! - http://www.scocountdown.com
Essential reading for all computer users: