Re[8]: [Slapt-get-user] Sync'ing current

J Kvalvaag slapt-get-user@software.jaos.org
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:13:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> Hey cool, this is the script I was talking about, didn't know the author was
> an active member of the mailing list ;)  Anyway if you could use
> Mail::Sendmail that would be great, let us know when the script is updated.

Done.

> Maybe you can also add an option in your script that emails you when there is
> a new update to the script itself.

Also done.

See: http://www.nerdworks.org/download/scripts/update-notifier/

As most of you probably can see from the text in this script, my native tounge
is not English. Any suggestoins for improving the text in this script is
appreciated. Any other contributions are also welcome, of course.

--
Joran Kvalvaag