[Slapt-get-user] skip package option when error 404 received

nigel henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Wed May 11 18:26:24 EDT 2005

Hi Sean. I've just removed the 2 items with the asterix before em. The regex
problem has now disappeared, even with libsigc++ still there. Mind you, I
added both rosegarden and libsigc++ after the regex problem was observed.
Those 2 items with the asterix prefix were there with the default install of
slapt-get. One problem fixed, the error 404 to go . Thanks Sean . Nigel.