[Slapt-get-user] No logs for downloads by slapt-get

nigel henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Wed May 25 18:51:07 EDT 2005

Thanks for the info Roy. I just think it would be very usefull to have a log
for Slapt updates. Nice if you have some problem arise to look back at the
last updates you did. I'm not  a programmer (wouldn't know where to start) .
I'm really looking for someone to take up the challenge, and write a little
script to perform this function. Like, beat Debian to it .lol. Thanks again.
Nigel.