[Slapt-get-user] Libnotify problems

Jason Woodward woodwardj at jaos.org
Tue Jan 17 23:19:18 EST 2006

Hi Chris,

> So it is exclusively a gnome thing. Psshaw! I've been kde for a few versions
> (and slackware since Yggsadril). The version of gnome I tried didn't do
> much for me. Oh Well, slapt-get and gslapt work ok. I should be thankful
> for small favors.

Yeah, it's somewhat GNOME centric somewhat, although I was under the impression the
notification applet/area worked under both environments.  There isn't much work there really
and if I could find a Qt/KDE person it wouldn't take much time at all to sort out a KDE
specific version.

take care,
jason

--