[Slapt-get-user] GPG error

Dave techjunkus at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 07:19:49 EDT 2007

--- Jason Woodward <woodwardj at jaos.org> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> > I must be doing something wrong.
> > I've only ever applied patches to kernel source.
> > Please be patient with me :)
> > Here's what I see:
> >
> > Patching file gpgme.c using Plan A...
> > Hunk #1 FAILED at 201.
> > 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
> > gpgme.c.rej
> > Hmm...  Ignoring the trailing garbage.
> > done
>
> Check cvs for additional gpgme debugging (looks like
> you are already using a cvs version).
>
> Let me know what you find.
>

> take care,
> jason
> --
> Jason Woodward
> woodwardj at jaos.org

OK Jason, the error is slightly more descriptive.
Does this help at all?

Retrieving GPG key
[ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-12.0/]...Cached
GPGME error (GPGME): Invalid crypto engine
GPG key could not be imported.
Retrieving GPG key
[http://software.jaos.org/slackpacks/12.0/]...Cached