[Slapt-get-user] unable to install frgnome

somae7 somae7 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 4 17:14:37 EST 2007

Thanks again for the help.

I was unable to install from any of the US mirrors. I kept getting "file
not found". The mirror in Germany has been functioning but I got the
error: "md5 sum for libgnomeprint is not correct, override with
--no-md5!". I tried installing with --no-md5 and got to "Unable to
install
/var/slapt-get/./frgnome/platform/libgnomeprint-2.12.1-i486-1frg.tgz:
tar archive is corrupt (tar returned error code 2)". This is the 2nd
time I got this message. The 1st time I deleted the corrupt file.

I don't know if deleting the corrupt files is a good idea, or if running
the install with no md5 is ok?