[Slapt-get-user] lzma support

Miguel Reynosso miguel at ikimlinux.org
Sun Aug 3 02:30:31 EDT 2008

Hello.
I am using a modified version of pkgtools to work with compressed
packages in LZMA . due to better compression. However, I see that
Slapt-get does not support this format by default and I would like to
know if there is any way to accomplish this.

The complete sequence of use is as follows

slap-get -u
Retrieving package data [http://ftp.ikimlinux.org/]...Cached
Retrieving patch list [http://ftp.ikimlinux.org/]...Done
Retrieving checksum list [http://ftp.ikimlinux.org/]...Cached
Retrieving checksum signature [http://ftp.ikimlinux.org/]...Not Found
Retrieving ChangeLog.txt [http://ftp.ikimlinux.org/]...Done
Reading Package Lists...Done

slapt-get -i gcc-objc
Reading Package Lists... Done
  gcc-objc
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 2.3MB of archives.
After unpacking 7.1MB of additional disk space will be used.
1/1 Get http://ftp.ikimlinux.org/ gcc-objc 4.3.1-i486-1 [2.3MB]...Done
Failed to download: Incomplete download

This message is presented with all packages on my personal repository
but I gather that the problem is with Slapt-get because of these
packages can be installed without drawbacks of manually from the
directory of the cache (installpkg
/var/slapt-get/Desarrollo/aplicaciones/gcc-objc/gcc-objc-4.3.1-i486-1.ikg)

In advance thank you very much for the attention and ask an apology for
my English so bad but I really do not speak this language.

Greetings.