[Slapt-get-user] lzma support

Xavian-Anderson Macpherson Shingoshi at comcast.net
Sat Nov 22 17:06:33 EST 2008

Miguel,
If you use Tukaani pkgtools, or Vector Linux's, they both will work
without fail, provided that you actually have the lzma package installed.

Here's where to get it if you don't already.
SOURCE=http://darkstar.ist.utl.pt/slackware/addon/slacky/slackware-12.1/

And here's the latest version:
*/slapt-get/utilities/lzma/4.32.7/lzma-4.32.7-i486-1bj.tgz